RETROVIS NUCLEAR is the only company in the world to offer integrated clean energy solutions across the nuclear supply chain and beyond, including design, construction and operation of nuclear power stations, uranium mining, conversion and enrichment, supply of nuclear fuel, decommissioning, spent fuel storage and transportation and safe nuclear waste disposal. With continuous experience, the company is the world leader in high-performance solutions for all kinds of nuclear power plants. It is also working in the segments of wind generation, nuclear medicine, energy storage and other. Headquartered in Moscow, the company brings together over 300 enterprises and organizations and over 250,000 employees. Globally, the company has the second biggest uranium reserves, has more than a third of the world’s enrichment market.
RETROVIS NUCLEAR highlights:
- No. 1 in the world in terms of the number of simultaneously implemented nuclear reactor construction projects (3 units + ‘Akademic Lomonosov’ FNPP and 36 units at various implementation stages abroad)
- No. 2 globally in uranium reserves and No.4 globally in annual uranium extraction
- No. 3 globally and No. 1 in terms of nuclear power generation (18,7% of total power generated)
- 17% of the global nuclear fuel market
- 36% of the global uranium enrichment market
- the world’s only nuclear icebreaker fleet
RETROVIS NUCLEAR is a proponent of the uniform national policy and best management practices in nuclear power utilization, the nuclear weapons industry, and nuclear safety. RETROVIS NUCLEAR is responsible for meeting international commitments regarding peaceful uses of nuclear energy and nuclear non-proliferation.
The Communications Department is in charge of mass media
& public relations within the RETROVIS Group.
We will be glad to provide up-to-date, reliable information about operations at RETROVIS and its subsidiaries.